Pros: The pick up was good.
Cons: The exterior of the car could have been cleaner.
Cons: Vehicle was dirty and they overcharged me.
Pros: The car was fine
Cons: The Pick up experience took over an hour from the shuttle dropping me off at the rental facility, to being taken to the car. it appeared as if there was no plan to help the volume of customers arriving in the late Friday evening, even though this is ski season and they knew full well the number of renters who would arrive. In addition, the people at the check in counter aggressively upsold, convincing me that I should pre-pay for a full tank of gas when that was not the best thing for me. They also tried to up sell me on vehicles. I will not be using EZ car ever again
Pros: It was cheap, if I could have gotten what I needed
Cons: No one took responsibility. Nothing about the reservation could be changed in advance. EZ tried to cheat me into upgrading. Customer service is awful.
Pros: Car drop off was easy.
Cons: 1. I was upsold a 4wd bc the worker told me I would get turned around in Colorado for having 2wd, and was misinformed of the price too (there was no checkpoint, didn’t need it, paid more than what I was told) 2. The car pick up took way too long, apparently it was everyone’s first day so in training (literally, they told me) 3. I was OVERcharged and not given back a refund/credit 4. The shuttle driver wasn’t very friendly either 5. Needs a big change in management to salvage company reputation and operational efficiency
Pros: Confusing toll payment information. Bus service from airport terrible.
Cons: As above
Cons: It was good value for the money.
Pros: Convenient and short lines
Cons: Unable to pay w different credit card. Makes it hard for group travelers. We reserved a camery and got a Kia...didn’t make a fuss but was not impressed
Cons: It was recommended that I bring back the car on empty because their gas price was less than market, but it was not.
Pros: staff friendly and not too salesy and pushy.
Cons: shortage of shuttle bus drivers for sure. it didn't affect us too bad, but worried us
Cons: Over charged me for what I ordered. Tried to say we caused damage that was obviously older.
Pros: Everything about the experience was extremely easy. Everyone was very accommodating and nice to deal with.
Cons: Nothing. it was a great experience.
Other suppliers in Denver scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Denver
- 6.9/10 Payless car rentals in Denver
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Denver
- 6.3/10 Hertz car rentals in Denver
- 6.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Denver
- 5.4/10 Fox car rentals in Denver
- 7.3/10 Thrifty car rentals in Denver
- 9.0/10 Alamo car rentals in Denver
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Denver
- 8.0/10 Sixt car rentals in Denver
- 6.5/10 Dollar car rentals in Denver
Where can I find E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Denver?
Address23790 E 78th Ave
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 303 375 0222
Top tips for renting a car from E-Z Rent-A-Car in Denver
- 25% of our users found rental cars from E-Z Rent-A-Car in Denver for $39 or less
- Book your rental car from Denver in E-Z Rent-A-Car at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from E-Z Rent-A-Car in Denver are around 33% cheaper than other car types, on average