|Standard station wagon||$32/day|
|Open air all terrain||$34/day|
Cons: Everything. They called and said the car was never returned and it was. They kept charging my credit card for more than what I was supposed to pay. I will never use them again.
Pros: The representative was friendly. The representative directed to my vehicle.
Cons: I don't have suggestions for improvement.
Cons: Check in line was long and staff was not very pleasant at check in line. BUT return staff was very nice.
Pros: Staff was very helpful.
Cons: I wish there was more than one car to choose from in thr zone I was given. Then at gate leaving rental agency, I wad told car needed service so I couldn't use that car. Wasted valuable time as I had to return car to lot and select another one. Yes, I was given upgrade, but why would a car be allowed on the lot that needed service?
Cons: Only 2 cars available at pickup so not much choice. Early return was hassle free and much appreciated. Thanks!
Pros: I was extremely annoyed that I was told it was MANDATORY that I buy the car insurance and then found it was not actually mandatory. But, since I had the car in my possession, they would not remove it.
Cons: Don't lie to your customers... not hard
Cons: Good rental price. But Tampa system requires at least one extra hour for returns.
Pros: Staff friendly and helpful when the blue chip pickup was mixed up and car was only half full. They took it in stride and made things right.
Cons: Be aware that your loyalty membership with thrifty does not apply when booking on a third party site.
Cons: Thrify gave us a car that needed an oil change. So we had to worry if the car was going to break down bc returning or exchanging it would have been an even bigger hassle. We were also charged for returning the car early despite the oil change alert.
Pros: The staff at Thrifty was EXTREMELY unhelpful. The girl at the counter, I believe her name was Desiray or something of the sort. She was a thin, older woman with grayish-brown hair I believe. She wouldn't let us take our car after we had already paid $250 for it. So we had to take Uber, which was EXTREMELY expensive. Desiray was extremely rude, dismissive, and unhelpful. My boyfriend and I were extremely nice and cooperative and she didn't help us at all.
Pros: Affordable and easy! It was my first time renting a car and it was a smooth transaction - from picking up to dropping off. The staff was great too, nice and professional.
Pros: The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other suppliers in Tampa scored
- 6.3/10 Ace car rentals in Tampa
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Tampa
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Tampa
- 7.7/10 Budget car rentals in Tampa
- 7.1/10 Dollar car rentals in Tampa
- 6.5/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Tampa
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Tampa
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Tampa
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Tampa
- 8.9/10 National car rentals in Tampa
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Tampa
- 7.4/10 Sixt car rentals in Tampa
- 4.8/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Tampa
- 6.2/10 Advantage car rentals in Tampa
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Tampa?
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Tampa
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Tampa for $34 or less
- Book your rental car from Tampa in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Thrifty in Tampa are around 35% cheaper than other car types, on average