Find cheap flights to Brazil
Latest Brazil Flight Deals
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 13% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1089||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Brazil
- Looking for cheap airfare to Brazil? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Brazil for the following prices or less: From Miami $696, from Boston Logan Intl $843, from Los Angeles $853
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Brazil is February.
- When booking your flight to Brazil, you’ll have several options for cities to fly into. São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro host the most international air traffic in the country, and it’s likely that your flight will go through one of these cities even if it isn’t your final destination.
- Since Brazil takes up nearly all of eastern South America, there are several border countries you can fly into to extend your travels and get the most out of your time on the continent. Flying into Montevideo, Bogota and Lima all give you great access to Brazil’s western border, as well as being popular destinations on their own. All of these cities and their respective countries can be entered visa-free with a valid passport for US citizens.
- Looking for some beaches? Plan a trip to Pernambuco, which has some of the most famous beaches in Brazil. To reach Pernambuco, you should fly to Recife International Airport (REC). You will most likely have one layover, normally in Sao Paulo or Fortaleza.
- Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted in Brazil, but it can be a good idea to carry some denomination of the local currency (Brazilian Reals) for restaurants and other places that don’t accept cards. ATMs are widely available in international airports like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, as well as many of the smaller airports.
- For travelers heading to the Amazon Rainforest, there are a few different access points available. One of the most convenient ways of getting to Amazonas is by flying into Manaus, which houses an international airport that operates flights to and from the United States. Manaus is in the middle of the region, so there are reserves and rainforests to explore in every direction.
FAQs - booking Brazil flights
How long is the flight to Brazil?
What is the cheapest flight to Brazil?
Which airlines fly to Brazil?
What are the most popular destinations in Brazil?
Are there nonstop flights to Brazil?
Do I need a visa to enter Brazil?
Where should I fly into to visit Copacabana?
I want to visit the Iguaçu Falls in Brazil, where should I fly into?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Brazil
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Brazil (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Brazil (One-way)
Flights to Brazil
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.