Find cheap flights to Morocco
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 13% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$902||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Morocco
- Looking for cheap airfare to Morocco? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Morocco for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $606, from Boston Logan Intl $630, from Chicago $707
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Morocco is February.
- When you’re booking your flight to Morocco, you’ll notice that there are a handful of different airports to choose from. Casablanca Airport (CMN) handles the most international air traffic in Morocco, but there are many flights that are available from the United States to the airport in the city of Marrakesh, which is further south and more inland.
- If you’re planning on exploring Spain after spending some time in Morocco, you can take the ferry north to the southern coast of Spain. The most popular route from Morocco to Spain is the ferry to Tarifa, Spain, from the city of Tangier in Morocco. There are several trips per day between Tangier and Tarifa.
- Although US dollars and euros are commonly accepted in some tourist areas of major cities in Morocco, the Moroccan Dirham is required for everyday use and in locations outside of the country’s main cities. ATMs are widely available in the big city and often offer rates that are more favorable than money changers.
- Morocco has an extensive network of railways that connect the major cities inland and the cities that lie on the northwest coastline.
- Agadir has become a popular resort destination for both foreign and domestic tourism. There are no nonstop flights between the US and Agadir, but there are plenty of flights that have two stops. Most of the second stops on these flights are in Marrakesh or Casablanca. If you’re planning on visiting one of those cities anyway, you can plan your layover accordingly.
FAQs - booking Morocco flights
How long is the flight to Morocco?
What is the cheapest flight to Morocco?
Which airlines fly to Morocco?
What are the most popular destinations in Morocco?
Are there nonstop flights to Morocco?
Will I need a visa to enter Morocco?
Where should I fly to in Morocco for the best access to the coast?
I want to visit the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, which airport should I fly into?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Morocco
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Morocco (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Morocco (One-way)
Flights to Morocco
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.