|Standard station wagon||$69/day|
|Open air all terrain||$71/day|
Pros: Nothing. Dollar closed their facility. Hertz took over all transactions. I had to wait over an hour for the shuttle bus to pick me up at the terminal.
Cons: Hertz, the parent company could have kept more than one employee to drive the shuttle and do all the paperwork at the lot.
Pros: Very friendly agent.
Cons: Check in attendant a little short with customers.
Pros: I booked a standard suv and they gave me a small mid size suv, and it was gross smells like weed.
Cons: I booked a standard suv and they gave me a small mid size suv, and it was gross smells like weed.
Cons: I wish they hadn’t charged me a week for 4 days
Pros: i rented a car from the wrong airport in houston and then had to rent another one when i got to the right airport so i'm not sure which rental this review is for.
Pros: yes the staff was friendly and return was very easy
Cons: adding taxes from the beginning like most other sites instead of informing that taxes will be charged upon return....i find that to be a bit dishonest as far as an upfront price
Pros: Pick up was smooth and easy, car was clean and felt like driving a new car.
Pros: Pickup/drop off nice
Cons: Very poor vehicle maintenance. Few miles after pick-up the vehicle, no windshield washer light on, then tire pressure light on. The auto power hatchback door doesn’t work. We have to force hard to open and close. Other than these the vehicle ride was good.
Pros: Staff was very helpful - dropoff couldn't be easier.
Cons: I’ve never had an extra fee for a spouse to drive or an extra fee to enable the satellite radio. Not the value I thought it would be. Will be going back to other car rental companies.
Cons: Total price listed on Kayak was not the total price of the rental. There was an additional $200 charge for the rental that was not included anywhere. I declined the rental.
Other suppliers in Houston scored
- 6.7/10 Advantage car rentals in Houston
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Houston
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Houston
- 7.9/10 Budget car rentals in Houston
- 8.1/10 Enterprise car rentals in Houston
- 7.4/10 Hertz car rentals in Houston
- 8.0/10 National car rentals in Houston
- 6.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Houston
- 3.6/10 Ace car rentals in Houston
- 6.6/10 Payless car rentals in Houston
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Houston?
Address8620 Panair Rd
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 18:00|
Phone+1 866 434 2226
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Houston
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Houston for $30 or less
- Book your rental car from Houston in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate rental cars from Dollar in Houston are around 31% cheaper than other car types, on average