|Open air all terrain||$69/day|
Cons: Friendly staff. Process was very easy and quick
Pros: Fair value for money
Cons: The pickup location had closed down and no one informed me. I went to the alternate location which was posted on a sign on their closed door. That location said my booking was with a third hire location. When I eventually received a vehicle it was used previously by a heavy smoker. The residual of our was so strong it infiltrated by clothes. I am not a smoker. Overall a very poor experience
Pros: Decent weekly rate.
Cons: I asked the staff if I didn't need the car I rented for a whole week would I be able to be refunded any money. After that staff turned rude to me & was not helpful at all.
Pros: Not any fault of Enterprise, but the car rental facility at IAH is vast and confusing for many people.
Pros: The air conditioning was very nice on such a warm day.
Cons: I could not get the car because I didn't have a physical credit card. My replacement card is in the mail but apparently they have to have the card to swipe. My virtual card was not acceptable.
Pros: Helpful/friendly customer service
Cons: Car was not ready on time like it was supposed to be. This is my second rental in two weeks and there was a problem the first time and now another problem. I will not be coming back after this time...you are costing me money by delaying me!!
Pros: Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and were able to answer all of my questions.
Pros: Staff was friendly and helpful. The pickup/drop off was easy and efficient.
Pros: Very nice and professional staff
Cons: The vehicle wasn’t vacuumed also this minivan was a bit uncomfortable
Pros: Nothing. Kayak sent me to an address that enterprise no longer exists. So I was stranded without a car. Had to Uber
Cons: Actually getting my car per my reservation. The location for pick up no longer exists
Cons: Really awesome service, quick, had the car I selected ready to go with no delays.
Pros: At pick up the staff hand the cars in a dark spot and pretty much do not let you check the car very much, but at Drop Off they inspect the car with magnifying glass. The drop off person was absolutely rude and made a damage complaint on the car for something that I did’t do to the car, plus argued that the dent was 2 times bigger than wat it really was just to be able to charge me for that. Awful service at drop of.
Cons: Would been better if I would of use a different company that really do the process as they are supposed to do from de beginning.
Other suppliers in Houston scored
- 6.7/10 Advantage car rentals in Houston
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Houston
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Houston
- 7.8/10 Budget car rentals in Houston
- 6.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Houston
- 7.3/10 Hertz car rentals in Houston
- 7.8/10 National car rentals in Houston
- 6.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Houston
- 3.6/10 Ace car rentals in Houston
- 6.5/10 Payless car rentals in Houston
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Houston?
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Houston
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Houston for $31 or less
- Book your rental car from Houston in Enterprise at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate rental cars from Enterprise in Houston are around 31% cheaper than other car types, on average