Pros: Nothing. I didnt get to rent my car.
Cons: They could have made the customer aware that they did not take credit cards. They sure took my money from my debit card to make a reservation though
Pros: Car was not ready when I arrived at pick up and the desk personnel dis not communicate that to me, since I was traveling with my family....I took them to the garage area and waited over an hour for a replacement vehicle. CARLOS a manager there found us a replacement car and gave us free gas for our trouble as well
Cons: Have cars available or tell customers that they are not available when I check in
Pros: Quick and easy. Less than 5 minutes to select the car and to check out. Car return was also very quick. Polite and professional staff.
Cons: We weren’t allowed to rent the van with our debit card since we are locals and didn’t have return flight info. Thankfully we had a credit card on us, and we were allowed to pay in cash at turn in.
Pros: Had a small problem with the car, and they took care of us, reimbursing us for our troubles.
Great van for our trip
Pros: Tall height of van made it very comfortable for everyone. Great storage space in back of van to carry our luggage. Everyone on the trip was very comfortable. The van was very clean and handled well. We had 6 adults and 5 children, including a one year old and three year old in car seats that were provided with the van. Excellent service...great vehicle. Made our trip very enjoyable!
Pros: Quick and easy drop off.
Cons: Car rental return is a little confusing. Signage to approach could be better, but that’s an airport issue, not Nationals.
Pros: Easy to reserve. Pick up and drop off at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas was a breeze. No complaints.
Cons: It was excellent
Pros: The staff was super friendly and helpful. We definitely got a car within the scope of our reservation.
Never even got there
Cons: We had to reschedule due to our flight being cancelled because of the storm that smothered the Northeast. Neither the customer service rep nor 3 different managers were able to honor our original rate, and could only offer a rate double what we had been quoted. Went with AVIS and we weren't disappointed.
Pros: Quick and easy pick up and drop off. Large selection of cars and SUVs to choose from.
Other suppliers in Las Vegas scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.2/10 Ace car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.7/10 Payless car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.6/10 Budget car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.9/10 NU Car car rentals in Las Vegas
Where can I find National car rentals in Las Vegas?
Address7135 Gilespie St
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 833 315 5902
Top tips for renting a car from National in Las Vegas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in Las Vegas for $61 or less
- Book your rental car from Las Vegas in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from National in Las Vegas are around 42% cheaper than other car types, on average