Pros: In Las Vegas, 2 bus rides are required to get to the Ace rental lot. Check in was not fast, and the first car they gave us reeked of cigarette smoke. We were changed to a 2nd vehicle which was OK. The entire process took over an hour and half from the time we got off the airplane. Don't count on a quick grab and go! The rest of it was fine. Our vehicle was good and return was much better, though could have been faster.
Cons: More people working the desks and vehicles would have helped.
Pros: Best price.
Pros: Clean cars, great service
Cons: Read contract for yourself. If you ask a question up front they will only give you a general answer, but not the hidden information that will ultimately lead to extra charged fees.
Cons: Lower prices. Cleaner facility
Cons: Promised an intermediate SUV during booking but gave a compact saying they view them as the same. To get a 4x4 drive I upgraded the SUV that I booked but when I got into the car I realized it was a 2 wheel drive. The "upgraded" SUV was also pretty old. Nobody inspected the vehicle or gave us an inspection sheet to mark any pre-existing issues with the car. We found a fist size dent above the number plate at the back, called the attendant. She was visibly unhappy to have been bothered to go out and inspect it. Even after showing the dent, she just took a random picture in the night without giving us any proof of existing damage. We ended up asking for a different car. Nitpicked on a chip in the windshield (pre-existing) on return. I wonder what would have happened if we had taken the other car with a dent. They double charged me: Prepaid the amount while booking online and then charged the full amount again on upgrade instead of just charging delta. When I raised the issue then and there, they spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to refund the money, did something and said you will see the refund in 2 days. I didn't see the refund for 4 days and raised the issue again during dropoff. The people at the counter said that the guy messed up during pickup, they fixed it and I should see the refund next day. I finally got the refund 5 days later.
Cons: 2 different shuttles to get to rental car yard. Then checking in took forever. Wrong paperwork 4 times in a row. Tried to give me a compact car when I got a minivan. I was 20 min early dropping it off but they took forever checking the car back in I was now late and they charged me $15.00... Never again.
Cons: Be aware that they will charge you extra for insurance and say that it is due to Nevada law.
Pros: Nothing. Ended up renting with another company.
Cons: They are not located at the airport so you have to go directly to the agency, if you are at the airport they will offer shuttle, otherwise you have to get there on your own, poor and rude customer service, definitely not an option if you have other 10 car rentals at the airport.
Cons: They didn’t have any cars for us. They ran out of cars. They didn’t help us find another car. They said that this is what happens when you use a third party website to book a car. They couldn’t guarantee a timcar if we waited. With a baby and toddler in hand we had to quickly make new arrangements.
Pros: Nothing to like
Cons: When we got to the airport, we were told that they didn't have a car for us in spite of our reservation. It appears that reservations booked through third party vendors are given the lowest priority. We canceled the reservation and went elsewhere.
Other suppliers in Las Vegas scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.4/10 National car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.7/10 Payless car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.6/10 Budget car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.9/10 NU Car car rentals in Las Vegas
Where can I find Ace car rentals in Las Vegas?
Address8801 S Las Vegas Blvd
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 20:00|
Phone+1 877 247 3362
Top tips for renting a car from Ace in Las Vegas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Ace in Las Vegas for $29 or less
- Book your rental car from Las Vegas in Ace at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Ace in Las Vegas are around 42% cheaper than other car types, on average