Pros: staff cancelled my reservation, had to go to another agency because I only had my debit/credit card
Cons: clearer instructions for clients about the "fine print" and what would and would not be acceptable payment/ID
Pros: Quick and easy and friendly staff
Pros: The staff and car were great
Cons: The price was terrible and unreasonable.
Pros: Liked the open lot concept. Staff was friendly. Loved the car we rented. Finally, and most importantly, Alamo was great to work with when we had to change our plans due to the pandemic. We decided to skip our flight and drive home which added a different city for drop off. They were super easy to work with. I figured they would provide us with a major “upgrade” to the bill but they didn’t charge us any additional! I was surprised and very pleased. Overall, an excellent experience.
Cons: The only thing I can think of was that when we picked up the car I asked about potentials of switching the drop off city and the staff there didn’t seem to want to address the issue. However, when we finally decided for sure and called the main office, it was a piece of cake.
Pros: Quick and convenient! Great staff.
Pros: The Nissan Sedan was a very nice looking, roomy, and clean compact car. It was the perfect size for the three of us and our luggage.
Cons: Alamo stop using deceptive practices in the name of profit. I am still upset by the bait and switch tactic that I received at Alamo’s check-in counter. I was told by Alamo’s representative that they no longer had the “compact” car that I reserved online...a picture of a Nissan sedan. The man showed me a computer screen of the car that was available, listed under “compact”...a picture of a Nissan hatchback. The vehicle was clearly much smaller in size and had a reduced trunk area. It looked like an economy car (good on gas mileage but tight on space). The gentleman suggested that I do the $11 a day up-grade for a larger vehicle; which, he claimed, he was reducing from $20 a day. I told the man that I expected to pay $440 for a one-week car rental and could not pay more. I politely said, “no thank you” four times to the same up-grade question, before he would let me sign the rental car contract and send me on my way to get the car. When I got to the car rental pick-up garage I handed the paperwork to a lady. She looked at it and then pointed to three parked Nissan sedans. She told me I should pick out the one I wanted to drive. The car I reserved, as pictured online, was there. How many other rental car companies use the same deceitful practice to rip off the consumer???
Pros: Drop off was fast and easy people were awesome
Cons: Easier to find vehicle a little distance from pick up counter
Pros: Drop off was easy rental car was perfect
Cons: The staff could not have been more helpful or pleasant
Cons: Getting a car similar to what I reserved
Pros: Reservation was fast. Manager Kelsey was very professional.
Pros: The whole experience was awesome!
Other suppliers in Las Vegas scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.2/10 Ace car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.4/10 National car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.7/10 Payless car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.6/10 Budget car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.9/10 NU Car car rentals in Las Vegas
Where can I find Alamo car rentals in Las Vegas?
Address7135 Gilespie St
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 844 370 7395
Top tips for renting a car from Alamo in Las Vegas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Alamo in Las Vegas for $40 or less
- Book your rental car from Las Vegas in Alamo at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Alamo in Las Vegas are around 42% cheaper than other car types, on average