|Standard station wagon||$36/day|
|Open air all terrain||$42/day|
Cons: Your advertisement states you have “high standards for safety and cleanliness.” Upon approaching our rental van, we noticed several scratches. However, that was no comparison to the filth found inside the vehicle. Due to COVID and your policy of “high standards,” we certainly expected our vehicle to be cleaned. From the caked on dirt on the door panels and carpet, crumbs in the door handles and console, black marks on interior roof, Gold Fish crackers on the floor, to the sticky, smudged fingerprints down the glass, it was very obvious this vehicle had not been touched, much less sanitized prior to our pick-up. To say my family and I were very disappointed is an understatement. I did make a phone call to the 800 during business hours but the recording said the office was closed. I then sent a FaceBook messenger to the Thrifty site and Alexandra responded saying we could exchange it at a “nearby corporate location.” Due to waiting over and hour to get the vehicle and our tight time line, we did not have time for this exchange. I have photos and would love to share with management. Sincerely, One very disappointed customer Tracie Ledford 423-335-4337 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros: Friendly Staff at pickup.
Cons: Car was not 'clean looking'. It had some terrible water spots that would not come off..... the front licence plate looked like it had been torn off and put back on..... Just was not a NICE LOOKING rig......
Cons: Didn’t even get copy of my receipt
Pros: Good value.
Cons: Agent pushing very hard for extras, like unnecessary insurance. No one to except the return, lots of customers w/ returns and no Thrifty agent insight. I never got a final receipt.
Cons: If price can be a little lower will be better
Pros: I booked Chrysler Pacifica. But the car was not available since battery dead. So they gave me Dodge Caravan. But it was also not in good condition. I drove the car to Grand Canyon and parked and spent 1 hr for sightseeing . Then i returned to the car and it wasn't starting. I ended up calling towing service to do jump starting. Overall It was very bad car rental experience with Thrifty.
Cons: 1. The parking assistant at Las Vegas pick off location is very bad. I asked where is the car parked and how do i locate and find. He wasn't even answering and not showing any sign to help. 2. It will help customers if jump start cable is kept in the car.
Pros: Everything was as expected.
Cons: Doing all paperwork - everything online and not go to the counter at all.
Pros: AS A BLUE CHIP member on Thrifty, always Good surprises. My car is ready as I go direct to the garage all the time. NO WAITING IN LINE
Cons: Returns would have been on the airport location and no shuttle needed. But each airport are different.
Pros: pick up and drop off very easy.
Cons: no complaints
Pros: The car was in good condition. Garage staff were very nice.
Cons: The counter staff charged us $391 when my booking with kayak says $80. He said because we wanted to upgrade to AWD. Then he gave us a car that’s due for oil change. So we went back to pick a car (AWD but lower grade then he promised) on the floor. Overall it is overpriced. I will not book my rental through 3rd party again.
Cons: You changed the amount that I agreed to pay which was 146, and nothing more. The car was exactly the same returned as it was when checked out. My credit card has not been authorized by me to pay more than the expected amount:. $146.?
Pros: The car was clean. Nothing much to like.
Cons: Customer service. More availability.
Other suppliers in Las Vegas scored
- 5.2/10 Ace car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.7/10 Avis car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.7/10 Budget car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.7/10 Enterprise car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.5/10 Payless car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.2/10 NU Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.2/10 Sixt car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.5/10 Airport Van car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.1/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Las Vegas
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Las Vegas?
Address7135 Gilespie Street
|Monday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 22:00|
Phone+1 877 283 0898
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Las Vegas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Las Vegas for $32 or less
- Book your rental car from Las Vegas in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Thrifty in Las Vegas are around 37% cheaper than other car types, on average