Pros: Not much. The check engine light came on 200 miles into a 900 mile trip!
Cons: I was not charged correctly.
Pros: The car was not what was ordered but the 4 Runner was a gas guzler
Cons: The clerk charged us $26 for insurance and we had already paid for insurance when we booked the car. The clerk was not willing to change it. Therefore I was charged more than I should have.
Cons: Car smelled like smoke.
Pros: Drop-off was straightforward.
Cons: Kayak reservation should have indicated pick-up location. There are two Avis rental offices in east end of Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas. We went to wrong one first. Also, AVIS staff at both pick -up counters were not overly helpful. They each did the minimum; definitely did not make us feel welcome to AVIS.
Cons: More people at the counter so you did not have to wait 20 minutes Also 24 hour person at counter with phone number available we did a core at 2 o'clock in morning could not get ahold of anybody live at Avis
Pros: I got fastest car
Cons: I rent only for 6 hours. And paid $260.... that is a lot
Pros: The car was very nice.
Cons: I was charged charged for fuel even though I brought the car back fueled. I didn’t notice this until I arrived at the airport. I immediately called them and am now trying to get the charge taken off my card. A cumbersome procedure at best.
Pros: Friendly staff and line moved fast.
Cons: I asked for upgrade to convertible. Got to lot, no convertible. Staff gave wrong information and got us to pay more for a non convertible when we specifically wanted that. The fuel gauge was said to be full, it was on 90%. When I returned the car, I was charged twice what was in the agreement.
Cons: The lady at the desk was fine, although they try to up sell you on everything. They didn’t have the mid-size suv I requested, so I got an older car downgrade...usually I get an upgrade from others. Avis personnel in the garage were unhelpful, rude, and only cared about gossiping with each other.
Cons: The clerk was very "blunt" in her response to my questions. I made the reservation online and even bought insurance from Allianz but when I arrived was advised that you don't take Fidelity VISA Cash Cards (It's the ONLY card I own and have used it at Enterprise for the past 5 years of rentals,
Pros: Everything went smoothly
Cons: N/A for this trip!
Other suppliers in Las Vegas scored
- 5.2/10 Ace car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.4/10 National car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.7/10 Payless car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.6/10 Budget car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.9/10 NU Car car rentals in Las Vegas
Where can I find Avis car rentals in Las Vegas?
Address7135 Gilespie Street
|Monday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||06:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 702 531 1500
Top tips for renting a car from Avis in Las Vegas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Avis in Las Vegas for $44 or less
- Book your rental car from Las Vegas in Avis at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Avis in Las Vegas are around 42% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Avis in Las Vegas
Has the Avis rental car policy in Las Vegas changed because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
As the situation changes with coronavirus (COVID-19) Avis will continually update its policies accordingly. Please contact Avis directly for the latest information. You can find up-to-date information on the coronavirus response of Avis here: Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from Avis
How much does it cost to rent a car from Avis in Las Vegas?
On average a rental car from Avis in Las Vegas costs $74 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Avis in Las Vegas?
Supplier Choice (Class Special car or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Avis in Las Vegas.
How many car rental locations does Avis have in Las Vegas?
Avis has 15 rental locations in Las Vegas. Take a look at our Avis rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Avis have a car rental location at the airport: McCarran airport (LAS)?
Does Avis offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from McCarran airport (LAS)?