Find cheap flights to Colorado
Latest Colorado Flight Deals
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|November||Most popular time to fly with an average 10% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$374||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Colorado
- Looking for cheap airfare to Colorado? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Colorado for the following prices or less: From Chicago $270, from Los Angeles $275, from Dallas $335
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Colorado is September.
- To reach the capital city of Denver, Colorado, consider booking a flight to the Denver International Airport (DEN). The airport is not located in the city (26 mi), so be prepared for about an hour-long rental car drive.
- To reach the Rocky Mountain State Park, consider booking a flight to the Denver airport. It is the northern-most major hub for the park and offers the best choice for anyone wanting to see the northern region of Colorado.
- The Denver International Airport is a good place to fly for anyone wanting to visit nearby cities. It is located near a few of Colorado’s most popular towns, like Boulder (42m) and Aurora (20m). You can then book nonstop flights from Denver to other parts of the state for cheaper.
- For fliers coming in from the West Coast, like Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), flights will be significantly cheaper. Flights from East Coast cities, such as Alabama’s Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM), are going to be more expensive but more frequent.
- If you want to get to the middle of Colorado, consider booking a flight to Aspen. While flights may be more expensive here, the only other way to reach the city is a lengthy car ride from Denver or Durango.
FAQs - booking Colorado flights
How long is the flight to Colorado?
What is the cheapest flight to Colorado?
Which airlines fly to Colorado?
What are the most popular destinations in Colorado?
Where is the closest airport if I want to quickly start exploring Colorado’s mountains?
What is the closest airport to the Rio Grande National Forest?
Where can I book a flight to Colorado?
What is the best airport to get to Durango, Colorado?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Colorado
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Colorado (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Colorado (One-way)
Flights to Colorado
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.