Pros: Never took the car, wouldn't be near LA to drop off
Cons: More drop off options and cars
Cons: They are slow. Inflexible. Wrong car. Looking to get you. Changed price too till I noticed and complained
Pros: The car was not rented to me, I need refund
Cons: A car rental given to me ,. It was cancelled, I needed to give a 500 dollar deposit to get car which is too much
Cons: Better communication within the company. I flew into Long Beach and had a reservation at LAX, called and was told there was a shuttle. Waited for over 45 minutes and no shuttle arrived. Called, was told they couldn’t find my reservation and they sent the shuttle for me. Got picked up and taken to the facility in Long Beach, not at LAX. Employee said reservation couldn’t be found because it was for a different location, so she made one for Allied instead. Got the car and it had a extremely strong smell of marijuana. Was told they already know about it - that would never be ok at one of the larger rental companies. Went to return the car and nobody was at the location. Waited an hour, called numerous times and was just given the run around. Shuttle van was there and I was there during the modified business hours, yet no employee was to be found. I got fed up and needed to get to the airport so I put the key in the after hours box and had to take an Uber to the airport. Extremely dissatisfied and will not be a repeat customer.
Pros: New SUV, great price and mileage.
Pros: Cleanliness. Friendly customer service.
Cons: Awareness of actual cost prior to rental. There were many fees included with the rental and it ended up costing more than twice as much.
Pros: The car was fine.
Cons: They were disorganized, understaffed, running long delays, unable to give most customers the vehicles they rented. Clearly interested in upselling and misleading tactics to pad the bill. I will take my business elsewhere in future.
Cons: The site did not mention that this dealer does not rent to local drivers. I took the bus out there with all my luggage, only to find out on site that they could not honor rental, despite me putting my local address in the reservation. I then had to cancel my insurance and my trip. I lost my deposit for my campsite and had to pay the full price of the first night because I was forced to cancel so last minute. This was an absolute nightmare.
Pros: It took a long time for Ace to get us to their office and then they didn't have the car we'd reserved, only one that cost much more, stank of weed, and barely worked.
Cons: It was a terrible experience and I would never use Ace again.
Cons: The tyoe of car promised wasn't given accurately. The whole pickupnpricess took almost 2 hours without proper apologyvfrom the manager. The vans had broken seatbelts and the bluetooth connection was broken for both vans we rented. Overall, the service was so poor I was so disappointed with what we were given.
Cons: There was no reply to phone calls No shuttle at the airport Had to make new reservations with another company
Pros: I don't like nothing, Ace car rental told me that they can not help me because am a resident of Los Angeles, so they rent cars to nonresident
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 7.1/10 Avis car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.1/10 U-Save car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car rentals in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.4/10 Midway car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.9/10 Airport Van car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.1/10 Sixt car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 Silvercar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.6/10 Europcar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 NU Car car rentals in Los Angeles
Where can I find Ace car rentals in Los Angeles?
Address8820 Bellanca Ave
|Monday||07:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday||07:00 - 20:00|
Phone+1 424 293 1154
Top tips for renting a car from Ace in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Ace in Los Angeles for $24 or less
- Book your rental car from Los Angeles in Ace at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Ace in Los Angeles are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Ace in Los Angeles
How much does it cost to rent a car from Ace in Los Angeles?
On average a rental car from Ace in Los Angeles costs $33 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Ace in Los Angeles?
Economy (Hyundai Accent or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Ace in Los Angeles.
How many car rental locations does Ace have in Los Angeles?
Ace has 2 rental locations in Los Angeles. Take a look at our Ace rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Ace have a car rental location at the airport: Los Angeles airport (LAX)?
Does Ace offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Los Angeles airport (LAX)?
No (According to our data)