Pros: Process was simple and easy.
Cons: Return made me nervous. They told me where to park but there was only one spot available close to the entrance and the tandem parking didn't give me a lot of space. I hope no damage comes to the vehicle from someone else and I get blamed. I returned the car perfectly, but the space offered seemed sketchy.
Pros: Location was ok.
Cons: Clean the windshields, the car smelled like cigarettes even though it said no smoking.
Pros: Latrina was the absolute best. She was so nice, best customer service I’ve had in ages.
Cons: Honestly, nothing could have been better. The car was beautiful, and so was the service.
Pros: Staff was very friendly and the process was very easy
Pros: Fast services for both pick-up and drop-off.
Cons: The windshield wipers were not the best. It was raining so it was hard to see when driving.
Pros: The staff was helpful
Cons: Even though we had reserved a car there wasn’t any available ones when we got there
Pros: Nothing, they messed up everything that they possibly could.
Cons: Rude service, urganized, unkept and slow. Vehicle was delivered to the wrong location. Vehicle was not there as scheduled. Employees tried to explain that it was somehow I failed for having booked it. All other customers were having the same problem. No one's cars were available at scheduled. The weight for other customers to be serviced was extensive. There were candy wrappers and coffee cup lids in the car and things had been spilled on the seats and had not been cleaned. The glove compartment smelled strongly of marijuana.
Pros: Nothing at all.
Cons: You could have had a car for me when I arrived. having arrived on Christmas eve to LAX, having booked a car, and paid for a car, I was quite shocked to learn that the rental location said they didn't have a car for me! Then spending the next hour on the phone with no help from the call center at all, and the rental staff stating "There was no more we can do" I was rather frustrated. Nearly 2 hours passed before a car finally came in which I was able to take. It wasn't the car I had booked, then on my return, the company tried to charge me extra for the car that they did give me!!!!!! I was also one of 3 other people at the location that didn't have a car for the holidays?!?!?!? That had booked a car.
Pros: The price I paid on Kayak was not the price I paid at the car rental.
Pros: the guys at the desk were great & dealing with a lot of computer challenges
Cons: even though the car I reserved was guaranteed, they didn't have it when we arrived & the no one in all of Los Angeles could rent it to me. so we had to return it w/in the hour & then frantically hunt around to find the car we needed from another agency. will never rent from hertz again
Cons: Took 30 minutes to pick up car. Only 1 customer ahead. I wish you could submit some information in beforehand so agent could just confirm things like address etc instead of having to input all manually
Pros: Absolutely Nothing
Cons: They did not have a car for me. I had to take a $50+ Uber and pay an extra $75 to get a rental at Orange County Airport. The front desk personnel were completely uninterested in helping to locate another car or with any other accommodation.
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 5.5/10 Ace car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.1/10 Avis car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 NU Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 4.0/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.3/10 Europcar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.9/10 Midway car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.0/10 Sixt car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Airport Van car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.1/10 U-Save car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Silvercar car rentals in Los Angeles
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Los Angeles?
Address9000 Airport Blvd
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 310 568 5100
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Los Angeles for $27 or less
- Book your rental car from Los Angeles in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Hertz in Los Angeles are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average