Pros: No issues
Cons: To be clear, drop-off is excellent, the pick-up could’ve been better, I waited for a very long time to reach the agent
Pros: Great car, great service, great all around!
Cons: Avis took the reservation when they had no cars available in the entire city. Very poor customer service!
Cons: They price...
Pros: I liked the staff
Cons: The lines were way too long
Pros: Nice Car
Cons: The agent misled us regarding the additional insurance. After an hour in line you get tired of arguing and just take the car. They could be more forthcoming about what is actually required. The agents should not have their compensation dependent on pushing unnecessary insurance.
Pros: The employees we encountered when we picked up the car were wonderful. They went above and beyond. From the guy who drove us from the lot to picup, to the friendly greeter guy standing at the line and chatting with people, to the guy who helped me get the car I wanted. Amazing!
Cons: Not forcing insurance
Pros: The car was great - clean, ran well. Pickup went smoothly, etc.
Cons: I called customer service on my way to return to set up a ride home and was treated to the absolute WORST customer service team in my life,in any business. "Tony",as he insisted on being called (as he refused to give his full name or number) has "I'm telling you like it is" as his mantra. Horrible.
Cons: It was a two hour wait, partly standing in the torching sun. No staff bothered to check in and maybe offer water. I was super late for an appointment and asked for a car immediate available. This was a great business opportunity for Avis as they pointed me to a super lux Mercedes SUV For $150 extra!
Cons: 3 people working. 54 people in-front of us in line
Cons: Put Someone at the rental drop off location
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 5.6/10 Ace car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 NU Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 4.0/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.3/10 Europcar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.9/10 Midway car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.0/10 Sixt car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Airport Van car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.1/10 U-Save car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Silvercar car rentals in Los Angeles
Where can I find Avis car rentals in Los Angeles?
Address9217 Airport Boulevard
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 310 342 9200
Top tips for renting a car from Avis in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Avis in Los Angeles for $39 or less
- Book your rental car from Los Angeles in Avis at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Avis in Los Angeles are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average