Pros: Staff was slow, and then nasty..
Pros: Very friendly and helpful. Good value
Pros: The location was great. CS was phenomenal from the front desk staff to the car lot attendant, he was super courteous and helpful considering that was pouring rain. The vehicle was top of line for a compact car.
Cons: Shuttle combo required to get to rental counter from airport. Took a long time to get there
Pros: The staff (Mohammad) was very friendly. The location was convenient, within a 20-minute walk from Terminal 2.
Pros: The staff was great and not pushy. Once at the location, the process to pick-up was super easy.
Cons: There were no immediate instructions on what shuttle to use and ultimately needed to walk a short distance to get to the location. The car was almost spotless but smelled a bit like weed.
Pros: Yes, very easy to work with
Cons: Instructions on how to get to their location.
Pros: Free shuttle to the airport after car drop off.
Cons: Could've had a better explanation of the shuttle process from airport to the car rental office. It would have been nice if the vehicle I reserved was available upon pick-up. Long wait at the car pick up counter. No restrooms in the car pick up office. The attendant did not allow or suggest that I inspect the vehicle for damage prior to taking it.
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Shuttle service from LAX to the car rental
Pros: Nothing. Place closed and no car to pick up.
Pros: Perhaps especially given how reasonable their rates are, the service provided feel chic, almost like a concierge service. Nice, quick shuttle to garage. The attendant has the car brought around and the walkaround is recorded on video as you point out any dings. Super-nice economy car, in my case a 2020 model with less than 1500 miles.
Cons: The only thing that could make it better would be if the shuttle picked you up at airport, rather than having to take another bus first to the shuttle bus pickup. While a short distance to the shuttle lot, it takes about 20 minutes from LAX.
Pros: The staff is really Bad. They know how to treat a customer.
Cons: They don’t give phone assistant they lie on phone so customer have to visit the store and then they don’t Give the car
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 5.5/10 Ace car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.1/10 Avis car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 NU Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 4.0/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.3/10 Europcar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.0/10 Sixt car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Airport Van car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.1/10 U-Save car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.4/10 Silvercar car rentals in Los Angeles
Where can I find Midway car rentals in Los Angeles?
Address3442 Wilshire Blvd.
Phone+1 213 487 4700
Top tips for renting a car from Midway in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Midway in Los Angeles for $33 or less
- Book your rental car from Los Angeles in Midway at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Midway in Los Angeles are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average