Cons: We reserved a car, specifying no insurance. When we were told to sign, we were not asked or told that the sales person had us signed to have insurance, adding to the cost. We were in a hurry, through we had a membership, but there was no express checkout line. We were charged more, dishonest!
Cons: Cancelled reservation without telling me due to my delayed flight. Terrible customer service.
Pros: friendly staff, very easy drop off, good selection of cars
Cons: The Facility might be modernized some but it is an older building. It just looks a little run down. The cars have a lot of miles on them but are in good shape.
Cons: High late fees Very slow transportation shuttle
Pros: Everything was pretty convenient. Great price for a good car. No one hassled me about add-ons, etc, airport shuttle was quick, pre-paid gas price was actually pretty good, fairly nice people.
Pros: Great price. Car in good condition.
Cons: Had to wait a little while for an agent to check the car in. Shuttle a little slow to drive back to airport.
Pros: Willie at the Return facility. Very professional and helpful.
Cons: Everything else. Car was dirty and basics were neglected such as cleaning the inside (windows, etc.) or event the outside.
Lost our reservation
Cons: Didn’t have a car for us. Had to go elesewhere.
No license plate
Cons: We got pulled over for no rear license plate. Woman at pickup was rude. When we could not understand what she was telling us - she just kept repeating it with no additional explanation. They have you just go over by yourself and pick out a car when they are all parked in so tight there are few options. They are also mostly kias even though your reservations says Toyota or something similar for midsize car. Misleading and unhelpful.
Best value for your money
Pros: I was first hesitant about renting from Payless after reading the reviews but i can say my personal experience was excellent. The shuttle picked us up from the airport and dropped us off at the pick up location. It is very close to the airport. The pick up didn’t take that long i already had my own rental insurance so I declined there coverage. The return was very quick and fhere was no issues.
Cons: The condition of the cars and the zero customer service
Cons: Biggest rip off. You pay extra when you return your car that they didn’t specify in person
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 7.1/10 Avis car rentals in Los Angeles
- 4.7/10 Ace car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.1/10 U-Save car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Budget car rentals in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.4/10 Midway car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.4/10 Airport Van car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.1/10 Sixt car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 Silvercar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.6/10 Europcar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 NU Car car rentals in Los Angeles
Where can I find Payless car rentals in Los Angeles?
Address5500 W. Century Blvd
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 310 645 2100
Top tips for renting a car from Payless in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Payless in Los Angeles for $25 or less
- Mini rental cars from Payless in Los Angeles are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average