Pros: It was a 2 stop drop off, first the off airport rental terminal, then had to wait a half hour for the van to your site
Cons: Honor the price I was quoted on-line.
Pros: Nothing. Terrible, awful service.
Cons: After leaving the airport, you take the rental car shuttle to the main rental facility. Then, you have to wait behind 40 people all waiting for the single 15-person Economy van to take you to their facility 2 miles away. I took a cab since I didn't want to wait an hour. At the facility, you wait in a long line while their extremely slow systems check in customers. Then they give you the keys, you walk 100 feet to find your car, and you have to return to the counter for them to check over the car. WASTE OF TIME and TERRIBLE VALUE. Never, ever, ever use this awful company.
Cons: The person helping me was trying to distract me by talking with me and adding on liability for $200. I caught that and had him change it. Then he charges me for gas without telling me the price. He kept saying we are cheaper that the strip. How am I supposed to believe him. Horrible service to get the car. Great service bringing it back.
Pros: Car was 2020 made
Cons: Staff tried to convince me that my full insurance bought via kayak won't be effective unless I will buy insurance from rental company.
Cons: Mandatory NV liability insurance requirement should be disclosed before booking!
Cons: Better drop off servive. Very poor location and directions.
Cons: Better reception area. Easier to find, only employees knows where it is
Pros: Very nice staff great vehicle - drop off was so easy and quick.
Cons: Cleaning the car
Pros: I did not have a good experience. I was LIED to about the agreements from the agent who assisted me. He said I was required by law to buy the insurance so I did. I am mad at myself for believing him, but I had NO idea somebody would do something so horrible at the place where they work.
Cons: If they closed permanently.
Cons: My reservation was for an SUV and I ended up with a 4 door little car. They said I had to go through my booking agency to get the rate adjusted as they did not have the car I reserved. Also to waited over an hour to get my vehicle and they also said I needed to speak to a manager to get the timeline adjusted as I did not have the car during that time. Lastly some people were smoking marijuana right outside and they were not going to do anything about it until I brought up the concern. I did the prepaid fuel for half a tank and they tried to charge me for a full tank even though they gave me the car with less then half a tank and I returned it with 1/4 so I still returned it with more then they gave it to me with.
Cons: A few more people helping to expedite customers when they check in to get their cars. Otherwise it was awesome
Pros: Staff was not rude when explaining their faulty system
Cons: The confirmation email could have mentioned the need for 2 forms of utility bills
Other suppliers in Las Vegas scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.2/10 Ace car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.4/10 National car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.7/10 Payless car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.6/10 Budget car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.9/10 NU Car car rentals in Las Vegas
Where can I find Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Las Vegas?
Address8801 S Las Vegas Blvd
Phone+1 877 247 3362
Top tips for renting a car from Economy Rent a Car in Las Vegas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Economy Rent a Car in Las Vegas for $25 or less
- Mini rental cars from Economy Rent a Car in Las Vegas are around 42% cheaper than other car types, on average