|Open air all terrain||$37/day|
Didn’t have car that I requested
Pros: They tried to give me a car similar (but also not available) and let me choose out of the available cars which were all Nissans..
Cons: That I booked a convertible 3 months in advance and then I come in and they said it won’t be returned until tomorrow... the least they could’ve done was call me and give me a refund so I could go elsewhere... paid for a premium car got a Nissan and a free tank of gas
Pros: Rental went as it should without issues.
Cons: Car windshield dirty inside.
Very easy drop off... nightmare pickup.
Pros: Staff was nice at drop off. Quick and easy. Price was over $200 cheaper than anything else I found
Cons: Pickup was a hassle. The front counter rep acted put out that I didn't want the extra insurance. Kept asking all the other nickel & dime things... I know thats their job. But when someone tells you "no" don't act upset and then make the customer wait because your mad.
Need 2 shuttle to reach car this place.
Pros: Car was dirty. Needs 2 shuttle to reach here. First 1 shuttle from airport to main car rental and car rental to this place .
Cons: Car was dirty and needs 2 shuttle to reach here.
Great car, great service
Pros: Good prices and no line.
Cons: Not in the rental car center but right across the street.
I did get the car I booked. They announced just at
Pros: The replacement car was very clear, almost new. Discount proposed as compensation.
Cons: It was not the category booked. No substitution proposed.
Cons: central locking does not work
I try to cancelled my reservation 4 times can't ge
Pros: I try to calls NuU car the numbers provided is not working number-number is not good. You all need to update the correct number that your customers can be reach. The number you provides was 702-433-3535 not a good number. I think I reserve to get my refund fees back for not showing up $25.00
Cons: Need to update the correct phone numbers
The company is a fraud
Cons: The company doesn't exist and the customer service number is disconnected. I didn't realize this until I arrived at the airport to pick up my rental. I've called kayak to voice my displeasure. Again this company is a fraud...do not rent from them!
Pros: Had to change reservation through counter... every company gave me a hard time EXCEPT N U... and they happen to be the cheapest too... shocking
Cons: I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEW COMPANY... even service with Mike when I RETURNED the car... and I was late... You the man Mike
Other suppliers in Las Vegas scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.2/10 Ace car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.4/10 National car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.7/10 Payless car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.6/10 Budget car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Las Vegas
Where can I find NU Car car rentals in Las Vegas?
Address7230 Gilespie St.
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 20:00|
Top tips for renting a car from NU Car in Las Vegas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from NU Car in Las Vegas for $26 or less
- Mini rental cars from NU Car in Las Vegas are around 42% cheaper than other car types, on average