|Standard station wagon||$52/day|
|Open air all terrain||$55/day|
Pros: The staff was friendly and helpful. Pick up and dropoff was easy
Cons: Their customer service 800 number is really poor and couldn’t resolve my problem and never called me back, car wasn’t inspected enough. Check engine light came up and they wanted to me drive with that unsafe car for over 20miles distance
Cons: A warning that they would not have a single vehicle available after I booked my reservation days prior. I was left stranded for hours with no transportation.
Pros: online reservation was good , but did not allow to specify pick up time or return time instead defaulting to a preset time.
Cons: Understaffed, waited in line longer than usually and part of that was due to low staff at the counter and on the lot as well as low inventory of cars on the lot. Check in wasn't any better as I was not given a receipt for total cost and have no proof of turn time or mileage. Was told that it is all done by computer and he had scanned the car in, mileage was noted and fuel level recorded. Again no proof of check in for my records.
Cons: I STILL have not seen my closeout receipt. The credit card hold STILL pending. Car selection mediocre. Staff was GREAT
Pros: Nice vehicle even though we had requested one with better fuel efficiency.
Cons: Felt we might have done better without the toll pass, but maybe not. Needed a little more information before agreeing to it. Like how many toll roads are there and what were the alternatives to the pass.
Cons: Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Overcharged us for insurance after we declined it. The manager was EXTREMELY rude. Will never rent from Dollar again because of this experience.
Pros: Friendly and efficient staff
Cons: Very expensive counter person mean
Cons: Savings are countered by higher than necessary charges for toll tags and additional drivers. It's help if these extras were advertised as such. If all you need is the basics, then Dollar is a good deal.
Pros: Quick. Friendly. Fair pricing!
Cons: Lack of price transparency. The price shown on Kayak is not the true rental price. Dollar agent informed me that you get the real price you need to rent through the company. This is very misleading.
Cons: Airport was far away from rental place.
Other suppliers in Dallas scored
- 6.2/10 Advantage car rentals in Dallas
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Dallas
- 7.7/10 Avis car rentals in Dallas
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Dallas
- 5.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Dallas
- 8.0/10 Enterprise car rentals in Dallas
- 6.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Dallas
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in Dallas
- 7.3/10 Thrifty car rentals in Dallas
- 6.1/10 Payless car rentals in Dallas
- 7.2/10 Sixt car rentals in Dallas
- 7.0/10 Airport Van car rentals in Dallas
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Dallas?
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Dallas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Dallas for $35 or less
- Book your rental car from Dallas in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Dollar in Dallas are around 30% cheaper than other car types, on average