|Standard station wagon||$50/day|
Pros: The staff (Eldon) went out of his way to help us out when we made a mistake on our reservation. We owe him our thanks.
Pros: The rental itself was fine
Cons: I hate how you are locked into a price and rents car company without knowing. I had to change my itinerary less than 24 hours after purchase and I couldn’t for the obvious reasons. I don’t think the money saved is worthy the lack of flexibility, I’m never using this type of service again unless it allows changes.
Pros: Poor service
Cons: Can't hardly catch anyone on the phone to communicate with a person
Pros: NOTHING! Was not able to rent since they didn’t have cars AVAILABLE!! This sight should coordinate with the location so no bookings are allowed!
Cons: Read my prior comment
Cons: When I rented the car, the agent at the counter did not offer me a TxTag to cover highway tolls. When I received a charge on my credit card a week later for tolls plus a $75 service fee, I was shocked. Really, a $75 service fee? Next time I rent a car I'll ask the agent at a different car rental agency about the TxTag. Thrifty has lost my business.
Pros: New vehicle offered in garage by manager.
Cons: Miscommunication between front counter and worker that let's you out of the gate. Initially refused to let me leave in vehicle provided. After parking and bringing out the manager it was settled in the parkling lot.
Pros: Pick up a complicated and overwhelming. Drop off - excellent!
Pros: very friendly and helpful, even made local food recommendations that were spot on
Pros: The staff was nice. Drop off was easy. The vehicle did not have any mechanical problems.
Cons: The vehicle requested was to have room for 7 passengers and 4 bags. The Dodge Journey that I received did NOT have room for 4 suitcases. Perhaps I could have fit 4 plastic grocery bags in the cargo space, but that's about it. I was offered the alternative of upgrading to a van for $100 more, but I felt I was already spending too much money on this rental. It was disappointing to be crowded into the space.
Pros: Shuttle service was efficient.
Cons: First, the Thrifty counter wasn't manned. Customers were directed to the Dollar rental counter. It was extremely disorganized and unprofessional. We were there over an hour.
Pros: Staff was very friendly
Cons: When I reserved the vehicle I got one price, when I got to the location price has doubled.
Pros: The car with the ability to plug in my Iphone. I used my GPS and phone features through the car.
Cons: Speed of pick up at airport and drop off to terminal. The speed of check out at car rental facility. one person to check out twenty to thirty people.
Other suppliers in Dallas scored
- 6.2/10 Advantage car rentals in Dallas
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Dallas
- 7.6/10 Avis car rentals in Dallas
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Dallas
- 7.1/10 Dollar car rentals in Dallas
- 5.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Dallas
- 8.0/10 Enterprise car rentals in Dallas
- 6.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Dallas
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in Dallas
- 6.1/10 Payless car rentals in Dallas
- 7.2/10 Sixt car rentals in Dallas
- 7.0/10 Airport Van car rentals in Dallas
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Dallas?
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Dallas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Dallas for $35 or less
- Book your rental car from Dallas in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Thrifty in Dallas are around 30% cheaper than other car types, on average