Travel restrictions do not apply to the following:
1. Citizens of the EU, and Schengen associated countries including their family members
2. Long-term EU residents and their family members
3. Travelers with an essential function or need
Permitted travelers aged 12 years and 2 months, or older, must present any of the following upon boarding:
1. Recognized vaccination certificate
2. Certificate of recovery
3. Negative covid test result (NAAT taken 48hrs before the flight) or (Antigen taken 24hrs before the flight)
Check the Government of Luxembourg website for the full details of their restrictions.
Visitors from the United States are not required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test or antigen result upon entering Luxembourg.
Visitors from the United States are not required to quarantine after entering Luxembourg.
Travelers returning from Luxembourg must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) or Antigen (quick-test) test taken within 1 day for RT-PCR (NAAT) and 1 day for Antigen (quick-test) before departure to the United States.
Visitors returning from Luxembourg are not required to quarantine upon entering the United States.
For press inquiries and corrections to the travel restrictions information, please email us.
If you're looking for personalized travel advice for your own travel plans like whether or not a restriction applies to your trip, we won't be able to answer any questions or offer advice. Please consult your local government's resources.